Honesty in Communication
We strive to be as transparent as possible by setting clear expectations and keeping an open door.
Setting realistic expectations with each and every person we interact with is important to us. Meeting those expectations is essential to this end, so here is what to expect when you pick up the phone and call us:
1. We will take the necessary time to hear all concerns about your vehicle and answer any questions you might have.
2. We will block out time for you and your vehicle on our schedule, provide you with a realistic timeframe and commit to it.
3. We will do our due diligence in conducting professional testing and evaluation procedures to confirm the root cause of your vehicle’s symptoms and give you a firm budget estimate that we will not exceed.
4. We will equip you with the information you need to make confident decisions about your vehicle’s needs.
5. We will communicate with you throughout the process of testing and evaluation, maintenance, and repairs.
6. If desired, we will work alongside you to develop a plan that addresses your long-term goals for the vehicle, prioritizing them by the vehicle’s immediate concerns, upcoming long-term repair and maintenance needs, and things to keep an eye out for later. We want to help you budget for proactive care of your vehicle and avoid surprises.
7. We will charge fairly for our time and provide a quality service, using long lasting quality parts at a low parts markup. While this means that we will not be the cheapest shop in town, we won’t be the most expensive either – we generally fall somewhere in the middle and we have a proven track record of a low rate of returns.